Lounge Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumbsup: Yep! You will find many here that started with cars but moved into bikes when budget and room restrictions came into play... (Me included!)

Luke.
I have a little 66 dart race car project for the winter as well. Will be building a 273 with a sneider 468 cam for that. Prolly about christmas.

My next bike will fit in the trunk of that. Been looking at some lengths of 4130 tubing and 3/8 amd 1/2 inch chromo rod for the frame, and some stainless channel to braze in to make it complete. Will bring a couple chain crank pipe benders back from utah next month.

Well, took 4 bikes to the outsider show today, The mojave Express, the Valiant, The Hi Lo, and 'ol Ugly. (Wife dubbed her that and it stuck)

The vintage and muscle bike, not much attention, but ol Ugly took the prize in its class... I was pleasntly surprised. Even after I broke the chain riding it midway thru the show amd it was lying on the ground at judging...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back