Low Flyer...."Building a Better X53"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bike is really cool! I wonder if lower headlight is upside down tho. Maybe the lens that used to light up a licence plate should be at the bottom facing the front fender?
I think you are correct.
But since there is no license plate, I'm hoping it has a cool look shining up at night.
Plus the old glass lens is really awesome. Want to see it:)

May add to spooky factor!
images

Very nice , hard to choose a pic. I can see your dilema , I'd like to see a couple from a different angle, like from the back .
Impressive work .

I thaught ut was too hard too till i got into it.. Its not that bad

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

The problem is with my phone...I have an acct. , video...when I get the part where I'm loading the vid the screen starts flashing error 400.
All this stuff was pretty basic when I had a computer, but now it's just the phone and I'm hosed...

The problem is with my phone...I have an acct. , video...when I get the part where I'm loading the vid the screen starts flashing error 400.
All this stuff was pretty basic when I had a computer, but now it's just the phone and I'm hosed...
Hear ya, For most stuff I like a desktop computer. :soapbox:

Do you have dropbox, or some other way you can get it to me and I will post it for you? Send me a PM if you do... :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back