Lowco Liner (aka Sunday Best)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, same one. I stripped the green from it when I tested it on Western Sizzler a few build offs ago.

Still waiting to see polished rims.

Too bad you're not close. I'd put them together for you.

Thanks for the likes btw.
I’m waiting too! Didn’t have time over my recent vacation to work on them (but I plan to this week). I wish I had ‘lacing skills’ I’ve tried a few times, but get the same messed up result, so at least I’m consistent! 🤣
I did do something today though, I installed the Solanas on the loaner wheels from @kingfish254 (which I will use to measure for my spokes 😏). Decided to temporarily bolt the fork back together for ‘roller mock-up’. I’m really liking where it’s headed.
48A5A8FA-C626-4254-873B-B71473943D02.jpeg
94B5DE57-6D70-4455-A50F-8BA12BB2E659.jpeg
EA0AE167-68DE-482B-8311-6D881257ACE1.jpeg
5E3CF9EF-97C0-4EE9-B633-C357C8892C94.jpeg

I have some work to do to make the chainguard work and the seat post needs to come down an inch or so and forward about the same. But overall….👍🏼
PS. the new fence backdrop is why I didn’t get any wheel polishing done…😁

Man, that is all flowing together so well. The tires, the bars, the guard, and THAT TANK!!
Looking great brother!

Great work on the new fence too

I’m waiting too! Didn’t have time over my recent vacation to work on them (but I plan to this week). I wish I had ‘lacing skills’ I’ve tried a few times, but get the same messed up result, so at least I’m consistent! 🤣
I did do something today though, I installed the Solanas on the loaner wheels from @kingfish254 (which I will use to measure for my spokes 😏). Decided to temporarily bolt the fork back together for ‘roller mock-up’. I’m really liking where it’s headed.
View attachment 199988View attachment 199990View attachment 199991
Blue looks tight! Have you picked a secondary color?

Well, when I'm fully healed, I can show you and Cap, the Queen if he's down, how to make your own wheels one-on-one live.

Valid excuse to build a fence.

The good Dr found the right Rx for that bike for sure! I really like the present look of the frame, tank, guard, and fork. Since it doesn't have to be dressed in it's Sunday Best anymore,would you consider leaving some of it 'ratty'and other parts 'natty' ?

And I ce-dar reason why you didn't get any time for the bike. You were all fenced in. :grin:

The blue wheels are definitely just loaners and the tape is there to prevent me from jacking up the paint/powdercoating. I’ve been wanting to strip and polish my wheels since the day I bought them. Once I ‘do’ the tank and guard, hopefully the ‘grand plan’ will make sense.
Going classy on this one, no ‘natty, ratty’. Now, next year…I’ll require a tetanus shot 😁

Latest posts

Back