Marek - Kahaki Represent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

The name is Marek, 34. I run small bicycle business in Krakow, Poland (central Europe ;) ) called KAHAKI Bikes.

I also do my best to build and expand beach cruiser and custom culture in Poland by keeping together a forum beachcruiser.pl (if anyone is interested in Polish language ;) ).

I have couple of bikes myself - Felt Speedway, vintage Korlis - Polish beachcruiser from late 60's (ready to be rebuilt), custom cruiser based on our Baron frame... and couple of other, and some a bit less comfortable stuff: Romet Wigry (1980's Polish folding bike), German road Hercules which I rebuild to fixed gear (shortened, with new track dropouts welded), Dartmoor Hornet for mountain rides and old Kettler as a winter ride.... and some more which are in parts, ready to be rrefurbished or borrowed which are not worth mentioning :p
My wife rides a refurbished old beach cruiser on classic cantilever frame, and vintage Korlis in ladies version :)

I guess that would be it for now... I will add some threads about my bikes soon :)

Cheers,
Marek

powitanie! [ welcome]....I looked it up:cool2::grin:

Welcome Marek! I love your BARON! LOL! I am seeing more of your bikes every day! A lad in the next town to me has just built up one of your frames, and a Dutch friend has added a feminine touch to one that is out of this world! I think-sure you will know about it FreakShow Bicycles? ......Anyway, I will get one of your frames one day sir! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am in Krakow, Poland and had the honor of meeting up with Marek last night. We had a great time talking bikes for about 4 hours over a few beers. Tomas "Oddball" Cichecki of OCD Connection hooked us up via Instagram. At first I didn't realize that Marek was the founder of Kahaki bikes, so it was fun finding this old intro post from years ago. This was my first stop in the kingfish SGF tour of Poland.

20211207_000018.jpg

Latest posts

Back