Maruishi 26 BMX 5 speed Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maruishi 5 speed cruiser. CL find, pretty cool, needs a good cleaning and this is not the best picture, and the rack needs to go, has red anodized Araya 7x's and tange tx1200 champion forks. Needs some cleaning, but rides really smooth. I know it's kind of rare, after I bought it I received a email from someone wanting to buy it or just the goose neck stem, he never offered a price but I guess he got hold of the original seller and got my email.
maruishi.jpg

maruishi2.jpg

Rat Rod said:
That bike is sweet...will look nice cleaned up. :wink:

Thanks!, i'm actually liking it more and more, thinking of what I'm going to do to it, keep it original or totally change it, it is missing the original red seat and tires but everything else seems there.

I have always wanted one of those , I have only ever seen them here in Vancouver , not sure if they were ever exported anywhere else , has anyone ever seen one of these in the states? saw one with blue rims etc on CL a few days ago and I was tempted

Maruishi 5 speed cruiser. CL find, pretty cool, needs a good cleaning and this is not the best picture, and the rack needs to go, has red anodized Araya 7x's and tange tx1200 champion forks. Needs some cleaning, but rides really smooth. I know it's kind of rare, after I bought it I received a email from someone wanting to buy it or just the goose neck stem, he never offered a price but I guess he got hold of the original seller and got my email.
maruishi.jpg

maruishi2.jpg
Hi there
My name is Peter Murphy and I’m the original owner of the Maruishi cruiser you have i would like to buy it back if you still have it

I had gave it to my Brother in White Rock to use and accidentally it got put into a Garage sale ..

I toured in Barbados in 1985 with the Bike …hence the Barbados sticker on the frame …. I also had the wheels custom built with Suntour sealed bearing hubs hence the smooth ride
Please call me when you can even if you don’t have the bike anymore

thanks
Peter Murphy
250 465 2172

She hasn't logged into the site in six years...you could try to PM her, it may be linked to an active email.

This link leads to a Kickstarter request...

Book Kickstarter

...on the Kickstarter there is a link to a blog she may have contributed to.

Good luck!

maruishi.jpg

maruishi2.jpg
Hi there Rachel
My name is Peter Murphy …. I’m actually the original owner of the Bike .

i had loaned it to my Brother and by accident it ended up in a garage sale ..

i recognize it by the Barbados sticker on the frame and the Red Suntour hubs I had laced in ..

I actually have pictures of me with the Bike in Barbados …to help prove my ownership

i will certainly reimburse you for your cost but I would like to get the Bike back ..

Please contact me at. +1250 465 2172

thanks
Peter

Latest posts

Back