Mash Banger "Last Act"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mash Banger

Kuttnhack said:
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/Kuttnhack/July4thMashBanger008.jpg[/img]
July4thMashBanger009.jpg
July4thMashBanger012.jpg

I think you should try making a chainring out of that big iron pulley that is sitting behind the rear wheel. :p

kingfish254 said:
Kuttnhack said:
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/Kuttnhack/July4thMashBanger008.jpg[/img]
July4thMashBanger009.jpg
July4thMashBanger012.jpg

I think you should try making a chainring out of that big iron pulley that is sitting behind the rear wheel. :p
Don't tempt him, he may just do it, with all that weight he would have to change the theme to NASCAR as it would only turn left :roll:

In that case, make a steering wheel out of it so that everything stays balanced.

While you guys mash out the steering wheel and the NASCAR chainring I got a little more done. Found a cool little art deco tail light and a full fender to mount it on. More to follow so keep watching for what's next.
MBTailLight004.jpg
MBTailLight007.jpg
MBTailLight001.jpg
MBTailLight002.jpg
MBTailLight003.jpg
MBTailLight005.jpg
MBTailLight006.jpg

Your time was WWWWWWWWELL spent. Looking sweet!

uhhgggg!!!!!

that tail light ruins the whole bike!.................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you amaze me bro!

SO SICK!!! 8)

diggin" the crank cover! i am surprised no one actually produced something like that back in the day. It looks so natural!

I keep finding all these little do dads that tell me they want to be part of this build. Hacked up an aluminum cylinder head to fit the void at the rear opening of the BB cover. Started to get the tank mounting points sorted out. Fiddled around with the spindle and the bearing cups to see if it all comes together. Progress is so sweet. Getting real close to crunch time boyz. I still have a lot of details to work out. I see only eight finished. I wonder if I'll make it?
MBCylinderHead002.jpg
MBCylinderHead003.jpg
MBCylinderHead004.jpg
MBCylinderHead005.jpg
MBCylinderHead006.jpg
MBCylinderHead010.jpg
MBCylinderHead009.jpg

your pushing to get my ((Vote)) aren't you!
there's only two things about your build i don't like!
1. It's not my bike
2. you can build it any way you want, so i better to keep my mouth shut!
"Keep Truckin' "

Very cool faux engine look!

looks great ray again you are the master of taking something and turning into something totally different. and yes it is crunch time

Thanks Adam, Compliments from you and all the other forum members really mean alot. I think we are doing all this posting for the props and the strokes but the icing on the cake is a cool ridable bike. I thought you and others would hammer me for using the head for a faux motor. You know the thing about stuff on the bike thats has no purpose. I used this sugically modified aluminum head to fill the void of the back of the BB cover. So I think that makes it functional. Just in case anyone was wondering. I think it looks way better than a piece of plate or expanded metal which I was thinking of using. I relieved you guys like it. Hope to get some more time in today, so keep posted everybody.

It's alive, it's alive! Great work creating the "engine". Digging the build.

Lots of K 8) 8) L ideas flying around on this build! Coming along nicely. This is gonna be a sick bike1 :mrgreen: I'll be watching this one! 8)

What good is a faux motor without a faux carb. I may be getting carried away with these small additions. Hand crafted the intake from fork tube. A little mesh screen for the air cleaner cut from a big charcoal filter. Wraped the spark plug wire with 20 gauge copper wire to go with the copper fuel line which will be next. Hope you guys are diggin it.
CarbTrophies003.jpg
CarbTrophies002.jpg
CarbTrophies001.jpg
CarbTrophies005.jpg
CarbTrophies004.jpg

Latest posts

Back