Mash Banger "Last Act"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mash Banger

I'm envisioning a "bread loaf" seat on the Banger!! :D
Can't wait to see it this weekend!!

Exhaust001.jpg

Friday night update. Worked late tonight to get the fender and stays fabbed and mounted. I welded tabs on the seat stays and threaded the round stock. Now I can adjust the fender to center over the tire and increase or decrease the distance to the tire. Worked out great. I'll hang the fork in the morning and find some pedals. Might be a rider for Cyclefest on Sunday.
FenderStays005.jpg
FenderStays004.jpg
FenderStays001.jpg
FenderStays009.jpg
FenderStays008.jpg
FenderStays006.jpg

Insano Kool! That's Horse POWER. Hope you don't get a ticket for riding an unregistered Motorcycle (LOL).

WoW , yous guyz are defenitly steppin it up this year ! you got mad skills ray, digging the fab. work !

...Ralph

alright got to see her close up and wow is all i can say. this bike is simply amazing it really looks like an old BSA or say triumph of the era. mr ray you have out done yourself with this one, if there was ever a bike that followed the creed of the rat or at least what i think of as a rat this is it.

Finally recovered from Cyclefest 2011. It's been three days work, rest and honeydo. Got back on the Mash Banger tonight. Burned the paint off the tank halfs and fabbed up a pair of tank guards. Keep watching for the new additions. Might be done by Friday. Didn't find the time to snap any photos of the three Build Off Bikes that showed up. Gold Street Customs and Karfers bikes are awesome live in color. Very impressive both of you.

Here's a couple of teaser shots as she sits tonight. Enjoy!
MBRider008.jpg
MBRider001.jpg
MBRider005.jpg
MBRider002.jpg
MBRider006.jpg
MBRider004.jpg

HOW MANY VOTES DO WE GET ?!? THIS BIKE IS CRAZY KOOL!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT'S FINISHED. GREAT JOB DUDE...GTB!! PEACE

now all you need is a basebal card so it wounds like a motorcycle. i mean this thing is sick!!

Here's some pics of the tank halfs with the paint gently burned off with my blue wrench. A shot of the guards alone and the tank with guards in place. More work tonight, who knows what I'll come up with.
TankGuard001.jpg
TankGuard003.jpg
TankGuard002.jpg
TankGuard005.jpg

I should go ahead and just give you my vote now!

Thanks to all again for your kind comments and support. Got the guards mounted to the tank. Next stop to spruce up the fender stays. Keep watching everybody cause it's gettin down to the wire. This weekend Mashie will be going to visit one of our local RRB members for a big surprise. I wonder what's up with that?

Need to be ready for Behind Bars Sunny Side Up weekend in San Jose. Then the following Monday is the deadline baby.
MB721014.jpg
MB721001.jpg
MB721002.jpg
MB721003.jpg
MB721004.jpg
MB721005.jpg
MB721006.jpg
MB721007.jpg
MB721008.jpg
MB721009.jpg
MB721010.jpg
MB721011.jpg
MB721012.jpg
MB721013.jpg

I thought this was too quirky when you started but i think any good idea starts that way. I think you are towards the top of everyones list!

Latest posts

Back