Maybe the strangest bike in history?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weirdest bike I’ve ever seen.
The add states..
”This is the only tricycle that accommodates seven adults and facilitates close-knit conferencing during joyrides”
$20k Canadian if anyone is looking to joyride and confer at the same time..lol🤣😂
(www.hammacher.com/product/only-seven-person-tricycle)
A0C5BA89-5111-4C34-AF92-005CB7860938.jpeg
25892133-744C-40E8-8874-7782D8CAD2CC.jpeg
9C442824-EE7E-4F22-B529-C25DAD2E6ADD.jpeg

Could be hard to move. We rented a 6 person, 4 cranks, Surrey top, quadra cycle at a local park. Loaded it with 6 adults. Only 3 of us were pedaling and it was murder. Of course here in Florida the terrain is flat but it was still tough. We did it because one person in our party wanted to try it out as they were considering buying one. They changed their mind😕

The copy on the above ad sounds like some of the stupid things I have seen companies and institutions (school system, church leadership meetings and etc.) do as icebreakers at seminars and meetings😆. Those activities are always so predictable, everyone just humors them and hopes the activity ends soon.

We rented a 6 person, 4 cranks, Surrey top, quadra cycle at a local park. Loaded it with 6 adults. Only 3 of us were pedaling and it was murder.
Those are the worst. We had one on Jekyll island and it was horrible.

That's nothing. We've had a version of that in Savannah for years now. But your red one is missing one key ingredient. ALCOHOL ! :D Since you can go around Historic Savannah with a "ToGo" cup, and the driver isn't drinking in this case, we have quite a few of these full of drunk singing bachlorette parties riding around our squares.

1655391971932.png

Video of Firewing passing one.

That's nothing. We've had a version of that in Savannah for years now. But your red one is missing one key ingredient. ALCOHOL ! :D Since you can go around Historic Savannah with a "ToGo" cup, and the driver isn't drinking in this case, we have quite a few of these full of drunk singing bachlorette parties riding around our squares.

View attachment 197062
We did one of those in Asheville. Talk about a workout

Around here, the Heart and Stroke Foundation runs a yearly fund raiser using this bad boyView attachment 196973
They call it THE BIG BIKE for some reason. Only seats 30.
Even though by definition a bike/bicycle is a two wheeled machine. Only a group of medical professionals could twist that abortion into a bike.
Twenty nine people working their asssess off to peddle one guy where he wants to go.
And he is using a communication device while operating a livery vehicle with a full compliment of passenger/slaves.
What a scam!

Weirdest bike I’ve ever seen.
The add states..
”This is the only tricycle that accommodates seven adults and facilitates close-knit conferencing during joyrides”
$20k Canadian if anyone is looking to joyride and confer at the same time..lol🤣😂
(www.hammacher.com/product/only-seven-person-tricycle)
View attachment 196936View attachment 196937View attachment 196938
This abortion would be pretty much useless without a conference table for everyones tablets and coffee, a power supply and a dependable internet connection.
But what do I know?
I know $20k is anout $19,980 more than it will bring for scrap.
I do wonder though, what it would look like being ridden off a cliff. My mom was always worried I would do that for some reason.
Maybe it was the ramp I was building in my high school years to jump the Amtrak.

Latest posts

Back