Maybe the strangest bike in history?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nothing. We've had a version of that in Savannah for years now. But your red one is missing one key ingredient. ALCOHOL ! :D Since you can go around Historic Savannah with a "ToGo" cup, and the driver isn't drinking in this case, we have quite a few of these full of drunk singing bachlorette parties riding around our squares.

View attachment 197062
Looks like a Tiki Bar on wheels man.

Looks like a Tiki Bar on wheels man.

They are. And money makers too. It's not unusual for me to see 5 to 10 of these in any given ride around downtown.

They are. And money makers too. It's not unusual for me to see 5 to 10 of these in any given ride around downtown.
Further proof you live in one of the coolest cities in the world. I was there years ago and just itching to go back

I'm usually the "why not?" type of guy, but for once, I'm looking at a bike/trike and I've got to ask, "okay, but why though?" I mean, it's not the worst thing I've seen on wheels, kind of neat really, but it just makes no sense to me why this thing exists. That said, I'm genuinely curious how all 7 riders power it. I guess it involves driveshafts and U-joints?

Latest posts

Back