(MBBO#04 Class 1) Stormtrooper Rollin' Again

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well boys and girls, here's the update I promised for this weekend.
Have a couple decals on, and put it in roller form.
Just made a seat post adapter so I can mount the sissy bars properly, sorry forgot to take a pic of that.

Have to paint the chain ring, crank, and peddles. And need to go to my LBS to get my grips, and new chain.
Still waiting on one more decal and some light sabre-ish stuff. :39:

Shouldn't be a problem to make the deadline, I don't think.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

Very storm trooperish! I had forgotten about the many spoked wheels...like! White grips on your shopping list? :nerd:

Very storm trooperish! I had forgotten about the many spoked wheels...like! White grips on your shopping list? :nerd:
Yea, going with white. Found a pair I like, just have to see if I can get them locally rather than ChinaBay.

Looking good!!....triple dog dare you to dress up like a Stromtrooper and make a ride vid..:D
You're kinda in my head there. Can't afford the costume tho.

Loving it!
Not even sure it needs a light sabre addition, might spoil it!

Luke.
Thanks Luke.
The light sabre idea will be removable and hidden, will have to see how it turns out.

Yea, going with white. Found a pair I like, just have to see if I can get them locally rather than ChinaBay.
Check out this site: http://www.jbi.bike/web/ Nationwide wholesaler that supplies nearly every LBS in every state. I'm sure somebody near you must deal with J & B. Go 'products' , then 'grips', then have at it! Listed by brand usually.

Fab a bracket and snap a light saber under the seat for a rear tail light...
(although stormtroopers didn't use light sabers...)
Carl.
Yea that's been a thought, I know they didn't use them in the original movies.
I've only seen the three from the 70's, I tried episode one but couldn't get into it.

I have an idea I'm gonna try and see what the consensus is.

Very nice. lovin' that seat! Cool graphics, too!:cool2:

So no grips or chain yet, still gonna get this thing put together this weekend and hope they come in next week.

Edit: last minute reprieve, parts just arrived at my LBS. Should have this thing done this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man this bike is forcefully sweet!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back