(MBBO#04 Class 2) PEDRO. (PEDRO GOT A NEW OWNER!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke it looks like you're having too much fun with Pedro!!

Those tires look like great fodder for the next creation.

....and congrats on the finish!:41::banana::41:

Pedro is unbelievably awesome and stupendous..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That billiard room shot is very cycle-delic!
Hey, hey, watch what you're saying there OJ...:21:

Carl.

Copyright infringement. You should make him pay royalties Carl...:21:

Sweeeet build brother!! I will be checking it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

After the build is before the build.... Can't wait to folow the next one of your crazy builds!
I can't wait to do one! This build was so much fun! There were a couple of times (Like when the first lot of flake messed up) that it wasn't but overall this build was the most fun to date, mainly due to the comments and support!
That billiard room shot is very cycle-delic!
That carpet is crazy, it glows like it is under black light or something...
Hey, hey, watch what you're saying there OJ...:21:

Carl.
:21:
I thought there might be a trike build in your future with those two new tires.
Hmmm... Shame they don't match...
Luke it looks like you're having too much fun with Pedro!!

Those tires look like great fodder for the next creation.

....and congrats on the finish!:41::banana::41:

Pedro is unbelievably awesome and stupendous..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Chad!
Sweeeet build brother!! I will be checking it out.
:thumbsup:
Well Luke its hard to believe you out did your self again but you always do . Impressive buddy :113:
This bike really built itself, but I do believe it is my best yet! Thanks!
It does beg the questions though, where do I go from here? :39: How do I top this?

Luke.

Got some more pics today:

23064195263_026b5ee334_z.jpg

23064183643_4148fd2846_z.jpg

23064175673_1432045b71_z.jpg

23582681722_c5caf030de_z.jpg

23395553570_c71b394710_z.jpg

23582638882_a0b0cdc8b4_z.jpg

23063065384_992ac0df3c_z.jpg

Decided the chainguard needed a little something, so I cut up a Wierdo sticker:

23608791471_564aa06266_z.jpg

Luke.

I think we need a ride vid with you and that helmet on! As far as "where do I go from here".....I say "where were you at before this build".....it's all a matter of perspective Luke! Something in a completely different direction. For instance, your planned Klunker build does not have any car tires on it; that will be a change!:21:

I think we need a ride vid with you and that helmet on! As far as "where do I go from here".....I say "where were you at before this build".....it's all a matter of perspective Luke! Something in a completely different direction. For instance, your planned Klunker build does not have any car tires on it; that will be a change!:21:
I am just waiting for my wife to feel a bit better to get a new finished riding video, I will post it when it happens!
The Klunker build will definitely be a change for me, but I am not sure what to build for the MBBO next year, pretty sure at least one car tire will be involved there, and I find I love building the "Show Bike" style, so it will no doubt be crazy, hopefully an idea will gel before the time comes... ;)

Luke.

Amazing work on the entire build, Luke. Darn nice work on putting those wheels together. BRAVO!:41:

The Pedro sticker on top of the chainguard reminds me of the painted drive belts that were done on custom motorcycles in the early 2000's. Pretty cool.

The Pedro sticker on top of the chainguard reminds me of the painted drive belts that were done on custom motorcycles in the early 2000's. Pretty cool.
Awesome!

Here is the latest evidence of rideability video:

:giggle:

Luke.

Man that thing looks like you have to turn and lean at the same time.
I have a lot of research to do over the next year.

Latest posts

Back