MBBO#04 Highlights thread.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could post pics from my phone, I'd add Smoopy's sissy bar to the mix.

Here you go Fallstaff A great highlight for sure.

007_zpsde3da8d7.jpg~original

008_zpsb0733767.jpg~original

The highlight of that build for me is it looks like he's really got the fever going to make something epic. I like the fork and paint as well.

FF6EB3E6-4491-4EA8-84E7-6944FE348952_zpsa29ck2st.jpg~original

38CA80F2-0C47-4C61-810B-68CA301F660C_zpslekhc0r1.jpg~original

The claw shifter! Classic Guitar Carl..:thumbsup:

DSC00720.jpg~original

DSC00719.jpg~original

Dip time!...:)

+ another highlight of these build deals is the collective creative activity spread out all over the planet....or beyond?

Falstaff's bike with a little Paper Puncher enhancement. +thank you Paper Puncher bacause Falstaff is too chicken to dress up like a Storm Trooper...:D

st.jpg~original

Last edited:
The best highlight?
38 finished.

Well done everyone.

Have to agree - A goodly amount of finishers :), and all great builds this year.
I've not been able to follow along real close this year due to life getting crazy,but poking in at the end and seeing the great workmanship - gets me inspired.. might even have to try to participate (tried one year, never got going, lol - fall/winter timeframe for the MBBO is my busiest time of year,not sure it can be otherwise though, it'd conflict with the regular RRBBO ).
An awesome variety this year, too - 24",26" full size bikes, semi-stock builds to wild over the top customs.Even a few girls bikes in the mix.
Inpirational :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back