(MBBO#05 Class 2) *⚜ Ride O'clock ⚜*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is so flippin cool :cool2:

You know I love it.
1HP, your first picture is linked to your 'build'. the entry:
It doesn't enlarge, it must be tied in with the link....unless you meant it that way.

such a cool little ride, nice detailing, the front fork / bars combination unit is flippin' me out...in a good way..:bigsmile:
I think ours builds are similar & different. round the same size...but yeah...you're taller...
dem barz'
2 thumbs up
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

franco

This is My 2nd scratch built bike and 2nd buildoff buid
First time i build something as funky as this ,and iam glad i did, i really enjoyed building this one.

started out as a drawing/idea followed by fresh steel tubes ,recycled parts and donnor steerer tube and seatpost clamp.

*⚜ Ride O'clock ⚜*

the build:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-05-class-2-⚜-ride-oclock-⚜.100050/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original drawing:
MBBO_zpsxwuwpllt.jpg

finished bike:

360view

closer look

Action video:rockout::

DSCN7019_zpspcxir2mm.jpg
DSCN7036_zpsaw4j1gzu.jpg
DSCN7035_zpsbtbyn9sm.jpg
DSCN7037_zpsopcyviu8.jpg
DSCN7040_zpsngt7sh85.jpg
DSCN6965_zpshmmp83pa.jpg
DSCN6958_zpsogf2trcs.jpg
DSCN7004_zpstck2v9ob.jpg

WOW really cool build!

This thing is so flippin cool :cool2:

Love this bike! I really like all the details and the color choice is perfect. Great job!

You know I love it.
1HP, your first picture is linked to your 'build'. the entry:
It doesn't enlarge, it must be tied in with the link....unless you meant it that way.

such a cool little ride, nice detailing, the front fork / bars combination unit is flippin' me out...in a good way..:bigsmile:
I think ours builds are similar & different. round the same size...but yeah...you're taller...
dem barz'
2 thumbs up
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Fixed :thumbsup:

I forgot to mention, I love how the few copper spokes flow into the rims. Very cool idea! :113:

WOW really cool build!

This is such an awesome built not bought example. Awesome craftsmanship and a very straight eye.

Hats off to this amazing creation!!!

[emoji106] [emoji106]

Smooth bike. You should be proud. I really dig the wheelie action.
:dontmentionit: Merci beaucoup! Thank you guys ! :happy:

1HP this is such a cool bike. I love this build, especially it's details, the sissy bar working hand wrist watch tie in with the head tube watch face, spokes, and color work together great. A really nice job!

Amazing "from scratch" work right there!!!
It reminds me of a cricket or grasshopper every time I see it.
EXCELLENT work my friend!!!!
BRAVO!!!

Amazing "from scratch" work right there!!!
It reminds me of a cricket or grasshopper every time I see it.
EXCELLENT work my friend!!!!
BRAVO!!!
haha good one , i can see were the corellation comes from ,
Small , muscular at the back and tall antenas in front :bigsmile:too bad i did not choose green on it:thumbsup:
Thanks King

Fantastic build!

There's so much cool about this build and as usual your attention to detail shines through! My favorite thing is the illusion that you created with the forks. It seems to defy conventional geometry as it relates to trail, yet it tracks perfectly!
Great job!

Latest posts

Back