MBBO#05 HIGHLIGHTS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Wildcat just added the racing decals!

index.php

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-05-class-ii-gasser.100069/page-5

Luke.

Sooo many highlights... you are right, some others should post (like me). There is some awesome color being laid this week.

@CRASH is in primer, awaiting some awesomeness here.

@Falstaff, hit some bumps, sprayed some primer on the chopper.

@LukeTheJoker sprayed some sweet sparlky purple that shines for days!

@TheRenaissanceMan sprayed some color shifting orange, that looks great!

@GuitarCarl painted twice Geeen, once with Yellow, changed to White.

@franconuevo is fixing some final items, getting closer.

@tjwilson has built a pretty awesome seat for his creation.

@furyus has some sweet rustification rolling...

@N.Kildare1718 orange is in final assembly

We ended up with 15 in Class 1 and 22 in Class 2 for a total of 37...
One less than last year, but great quality builds!

I know a couple of people were close to finishing, and maybe one or two that missed the deadline but had finished bikes, which is always a shame...

Congrats to all who had a part, the MBBO always is a friendly little build-off, and the encouragement shared between the builders was really great this year! :thumbsup: Thanks everyone!

Luke.

I made the mistake of taking on making posters of the bikes...

Class 1 was easy as most pics were the same ratio of width to height, but Class 2... :confused:

If your bike is a little small on the page it is only because I made all the pics with the longest side 200 pixels, if you had an odd shaped (long and skinny) photo, it would come out smaller than some others.

Anyway, here they are, they are not overly big as I mainly wanted them for posting in the RRB FaceBook group, and my computer graphics card is sadly lacking when it comes to lots of photos at once, but feel free to click on them to make them bigger and then right click to download them if you like:

Class1poster.jpg

MBBO05 Class2 poster.jpg

(Edited, new version of Class 1 poster is up, I missed out Crash's build the first time.

Luke.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back