MBBO#07 CLASS 1 VOTING BOOTH.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your Favorite bikes!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
If you have not been following along on the build-off, please check the finished threads as there are lots of little details you might miss:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/mbbo-2018-finished-bikes-class-1.171/

Bikes are in the order they were entered to the finished thread, you can vote for as many as you like in one sitting, however once you hit 'enter' on your votes you can not vote again in this class.

Voting will last 7 days.

Here are the 5 entrants in Class 1:

01: '77 Sunset Strip by @OddJob:
01 77 sunset strip.jpg

02: 1968 Raleigh Fireball by @JNOACK:
02 1968 Raleigh Fireball.jpg

03: Geronimo by @kingfish254:
03 Geronimo.jpg

04: Thunderstruck by @biggraham:
04 Thunderstruck.jpg

05: Coda by @furyus:
05 Coda.jpeg

Those are your choices!

Please refrain from commenting on who you voted for, or what specific bikes have what votes in the comments, lets not sway anyone who has yet to vote!

Builders, if I have made any mistakes please message me and I will get it sorted.

Thanks for voting, please check out the Class 2 voting booth too!

Luke.

Congratulations, jnoack - beautiful bike. Looks cleaner than if it had rolled off the factory floor.

I sincerely appreciate every single vote cast for Coda. It’s an honor to be considered by you ladies and gentlemen.

furyus

Amazing wide scope of just the 5 builds in this category, genus: muscle bike cat 1, and the characteristics of each unique species!

There is simply nothing like a ratrodbikes.com build off. Thanks @LukeTheJoker and @Rat Rod for hosting MBBO #07 and all the ones that preceded it. Here's to the next one!:41:

Latest posts

Back