MBBO#3 Class 2 VOTING THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite bikes!

• 1: No Name Speedster

Votes: 48 60.0%
  • 2: Bits-A-Blue

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 3: Really Dad!

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • 4: Ex-E-Bobber

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • 5: Good Vibrations

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • 6: Texas Muscle

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • 7: Alien Fire

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • 8: Sick Trike

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • 9: Mad Maxine

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • 10: Muscled Basket Case

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to everyone that took part in this build off , it was my first and I never thought the bike I built would win , but it only won because of the drive that all the builders inspired into me , there was some very nice bikes built and a lot of hard work went into them by everybody , I put up a tee shirt to the winner of class 1 and Crash your shirt is on its way with some other goodies , hopefully Crash will post a picture of his "prize box " when he gets it as I didn't and should have , Again thank you all and Luke for putting on this build off , now on to the WBO 2015

awesome buildoff congrats to the top winners and everyone that entered is a winner,thanx to all that voted on low cert,didnt really expect to be above the bottom so very happy with that,so onto who who I personally like the best,top bling bike goes to THE GINCH,well done Ichoptop,top rust/patina goes to DERELICT DILL,well done Minicrash,surprise I have a 3rd as well,top functional use bike goes to (drumroll in the background)...............Funkme for GOOD VIBRATIONS(everyone goes wild in the background):41::41::113::113::rockout::rockout:congrats and a home made plaque will be made and sent out,shouldnt take as long as the build off to make..hahaha..ha..ha:39:,yer I better get started:praise:

Latest posts

Back