(MBBO Class 1) BAD WOLF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any thoughts on trying to restore the paint to the original purple? Some oven cleaner might get it off ......just thinking out loud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The purple has very deep scratches. Looks like the kid used 80 grit before going black.
Also want it blue for my theme.

Last edited:
No progress.
I spent my day following leads on parts for both builds.
I did get a number of a guy to contact tomorrow that has a dismantled Fair Lady that was going to go threw it for his grand daughter but only got as far as taking it apart & now wants to sell it.
Also brought home a stray
e92e2a1ec417e47d14aee708080f44a3.jpg

Lol I thought about it.
Need to find a small vinyl of it.
Otherwise there's the DW vinyl I can use.

Last edited:
Yea. He showed me a pic of it idk that I'd have had the heart to part it out.
The vinyl flower banana seat was flawless.

Chainguard/exhaust pipe? Hahahaha, I'm glad it arrived safely, it looks like it was bent around that chainring, looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Its got a couple areas that are a bit bent along the face side but I haven't tried to see if I can straighten them out yet.

I like the chain guard long!
Me too but I need to figure out mounting in securely with it being that long. Also there is a hole along the face side after the seat stay that was an original mounting point that's throwing me for a loop.

You could use that hole and fab a bracket to match if you're staying long.
Panhead screw inside and acorn nut on the outside.

Carl.

You could use that hole and fab a bracket to match if you're staying long.
Panhead screw inside and acorn nut on the outside.

Carl.
Was thinking about that. Need to get a chain on this thing and set forth to figuring it out.

May try to finish up my Heavy duti quick so I can get it off the stand tho. Not sure this bike will fit on it but either way at least 1 build should get finished lol.

How about run the guard on the outside of the seat stay,put a C notch on the flat top of the guard were the seat stay is so it looks like the stay goes through the top of the guard,drill a hole to mount to the original tab and use the existing hole behind the seat stay to bolt on a small bullet rear light?

Latest posts

Back