MBBO Class 2 - ALiEN FiRE - DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't worry too much about the voting scores, most of the votes come from people who have not read the build threads or seen the effort involved in the build, really the vote is only there to give us the motivation to finish on time! ;)

Maybe a better judge of the bike is views or likes on the build thread, at least they come from those that have actually read them...

Thanks to everyone who participates in these mini-builds, they help keep the site going in the down times, and give me something to read each day!

Luke.

Tonight I took the ALEiN FiRE out for a cruise to loosen up the muscles after spending a good 20 minutes crankin' on Redbird, my Schwinn Traveler. It was almost twilight, lights on, cruisin' with the humidity finally down and temps down to the upper 60's WOOHOO!

I do like them lights...

Carl.

Those lights are cool.
Great to see you riding your old build.
Love that bike

Alien Fire! Yeah...looks good Carl. Is Redbird red? I got a new Traveller III for my birthday around 1979. Was the first new bike I had since I was 5. Road the wheels off of it, raced it actually. Even ended up having to get the frame replaced once under warranty. Those have a great red on them.

Alien Fire! Yeah...looks good Carl. Is Redbird red? I got a new Traveller III for my birthday around 1979. Was the first new bike I had since I was 5. Road the wheels off of it, raced it actually. Even ended up having to get the frame replaced once under warranty. Those have a great red on them.
Thanks, ALiEN FiRE is a nice ride too. Yes, Redbird is red. It's over in "Road & Touring Bikes" too, I got a thread goin' while I refresh the bike. REDBIRD.

Carl.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back