MBBO Class 2 - ALiEN FiRE - DONE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all the killer updates I've been seeing on everyone else's bikes... all I have to show here is the vinyl lettering that came. So the alien hunting license, the vinyl lettering and the laser tailight all went on today.

Carl. :android:

Fabbed a new shifter... seems all the rage.
Had to have an ALiEN look...
Any musicians know where these :eek: parts came from?

Just some quick picks, more better after cabling...

Fabbed a new shifter... seems all the rage.
Had to have an ALiEN look...
Any musicians know where these :eek: parts came from?

Bass drum tension rods.

What did I win? :D

Those are sweet. :thumbsup:
Thanks man, I've been wanting to use these rods for a while and then it hit me last night while I was disassembling a grip shifter... Something spindley, might look a bit ALiEN.

Between those whacked up cymbals and now missing tension rods, your drummer is going to be onto you soon! :blackeye:
Hehe yeah I have half a raggedy kit I've been using for bits to keep my other raggedy drum kit goin', just in case someone comes over to jam. With my PA and extra bass rig, along with my own guitar setup, I have enough equipment for a small gig at a tavern or club.

Guitarl. :rockout:

What kind of drums you got I have a old set of pearl imports and a older set of Rogers drums from way back but they have been put away for years:(

What kind of drums you got I have a old set of pearl imports and a older set of Rogers drums from way back but they have been put away for years:(
Nothing fancy, mostly Rogers with some Gretsch parts thrown in...
Gotta pretty cool old chrome snare from a HS marching band,
and an old Ludwig hi-hat stand. It's definitely a beater kit, no finesse drummer would sit behind it...;)

Carl.

That light is radical!!! You do the hot water deal on that seat Carl? Never tried leather before.
Yes, it was in hot water!
AWESOME!
Luke.
Thank you! Still working on the mount for the plasma tube and the battery pack. Gonna be close on the deadline!

Latest posts

Back