(MBBO) Class 2 "Sick Trike " fall back move forward DOne stamp!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i starting fitting the tank today i still need a cool fork , but since it doesn't cost anything for my time i went and a head fitting the tank
I sold the screamer the other day so i have a some extra cash to play with , although i let it go kinda cheap i think, but what can you do its that time of year .

looks amazing,I really hope that at the 11th hour you are able to knock it out,wish I could be close by to lend a hand to all of you guys that are struggling with time or dollars,our passion can be a curse,good luck and the stress is always worth it for something we love,go forth my boy and go for the win

well i got everything back today from Media blasting , how ever the plumber has not shown up to install my Radiant heat , it seams as though he was hit hard with Emergencies . with the weather the way it is i'll be lucky to finish .
Any chance i can use this stuff for the winter build off ? Or dose it have to be from scratch again ? just thinking and wondering ?

Just a idea but maybe there should be something like a 2nd chance build off once a year for anyone that was in a build that they could not complete from any of the builds within the previous year and it be a short build time just some could have a chance to complete and be judged among others that didn't get done but they would have to be a bit of honesty on the time for completion either just put on hold and wait for the 2nd chance or just not even worry about buil time and just showcase the builds and judge them

Unfortunately the rules of both the build offs is that the build is started on or after the official start date. I think if you really can't finish it you should start a new thread in the "Builds" forum so we can watch it finish up. That's what I did with my build for BONINE that I couldn't complete in time.

I understand the rules of the existing builds I'm talkin about a separate short build like only a month long or not even a build just somewhere to show previous bikes that was completed after the build date. I've looked at older build offs and there's always a number of bikes that didn't complete. Just a thought
I'll hush about this now I guess this should be in the discussions section anyway sorry for high jacking

well I guess i'll keep plugging along Im the type of guy even if im not winning a race i want to finish it by crossing the line . If i dont make it at least i gave it a good shot and made an effort . I also hate to see what i invested all for nothing . Im Just not so sure i'll be happy with the results on the finished product .

I started the body work , and urethane primed everything .

The i realized I have no location for a seat post !! Dahhh all this rushing around , i had wanted to make something interesting but i had to come up with something Like Right then .

This is how it turned out .

I started to take apart the wheels because i wanted to treat them to a custom finish , how ever there's not enough time to do that and get this all back together i have to re-lace the wheels or come up with something quick!

... The i realized I have no location for a seat post !! Dahhh all this rushing around , i had wanted to make something interesting but i had to come up with something Like Right then .

This is how it turned out .

I started to take apart the wheels because i wanted to treat them to a custom finish , how ever there's not enough time to do that and get this all back together i have to re-lace the wheels or come up with something quick!

Seat post looking good.

Hoping you can make it, this is a kewl build!

Looks great so far(Oh that horrid feeling of knowing you're out of base and not finished shooting)!
BTW, The van in the background.......NEED PICS!
Thanks Bud ,
that Van is just parts , my other ones are the bomb !

BMdodgeLow001_zps9297b70d.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back