MBBO inspiration pics...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monark Kross II. Made in Brazil, 1979
a7a791fa784bea780be72c5780ddcf09e22a9bf2.bin.jpg

a41e5b31d04218a448d74b337a7a88b9bc46a73c.bin.jpg

That entire front end looks like it came straight off a 'Frisco chopper, from the narrow bars, right down to the rim.

I bought this bike when I was 12 years old from my paper route money from Canadian tire $67.77. I loved this bike it is the coolest bike ever. Do you want to sell it?
I wish I could help you out, but that's not mine, just pictures sourced from the web for Build Off inspiration

Polo seats were designed b
And the term wheelie bike was also before Muscle Bike .
I was looking for a little more info . Like where did they get Polo seats and Ape hangers pre Muscle bike ? Maybe motor bikes ?
The seats were made by Persons as well as Troxel for a (thankfully) short lived bicycle Polo game. When that failed the seats sat at bike shops until they were pennies on the dollar. Kids discovered them and started putting them on bikes with Longhorn bars and wild spraycan paint jobs with stickers and the Pig Bike was born. Al Fritz was notified by a Schwinn dealer in California, and said send me a seat. He made one up and showed it to reps and the rest is history.
And now ýou know the rest of the story.

Latest posts

Back