(MBBO-IV, C-1) UNAUTHORIZED CINNAMON - (Pending Sale)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am unsure of the year of this West German built Royal Sport. I started taking it apart today. No name and no direction planned yet. I did notice how short this girls frame is compared to other 20" boys bikes. The fenders are quiet unique... I'm not sure they will be used yet. Cool decals on the forks too!
DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1370.jpg

DSCN1368.jpg
DSCN1369.jpg

A little German girl's bike eh? Perhaps "Heidi" would be appropriate...

Nice little Muskel Fahrrad

Looks like a girls executive bike, I built one a while back, nice start for your build!
That is what it is. "EXECUTIVE", is scripted on the seat down tube. I am looking for a chain guard for it. Do you happen to have a picture?

Well I have some parts ordered, and a color picked out. I'm gonna go with a dark metallic red. The name of the bike is now know as "UNAUTHORIZED CINNAMON".

Last edited:
Love the name!
The name comes from the HBO series "DEADWOOD" in a conversation between Jewel and Dan. I can't post the conversation link from You Tube because it contains strong language.

Last edited:
I've been kinda slow in the progress department. I'm still settling into the new house and still unpacking and helping the girlfriend decorate. Anyway I drug the bike out of the shed and have it on the bench for the tear down later today after I get some sleep.
DSCN1374.jpg

Latest posts

Back