*MBBO/ORBO* - So, who's in and for what category??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we there yet?
hqdefault.jpg

In the past there wasn't, but I'm not doing the work of running the build off and setting up everything, so I can wait. It won't bother me a bit, I'll have a pizza breakfast and then take a nap. I'll make it through somehow.:)

"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here"
Nothing earth shattering.happening today with my ORBO build. Will post up at lunchtime when that forum may be enabled.

Since I can't make a thread, I'll post this here.
IMG_20211101_153329283.jpg
this isn't the bike I'll be building. I'm not allowed to. But it is the story behind it. This was the first rat I built. Didn't know it at the time, all I wanted was an old customized thing. So I stole my wife's brother's bike from when he was a kid. It is an old AllPro canti. Was metallic red, faded to a super cool tone, almost like coppertone. Threw some BMX rubber and a BMX seat on and started rolling. The setup lasted less than an hour. My weight was too much for the seatpost, became a stuck layback and I was in trouble for wrecking a family heirloom that nobody wanted. She took it, painted it, bought a seat and sissy, and now it's art. I'll be making a new attempt, but since this way didn't work, I'm reversing. Instead of turning a muscle into a BMX, I'll be turning a BMX into muscle

Since I can't make a thread, I'll post this here.
View attachment 176547this isn't the bike I'll be building. I'm not allowed to. But it is the story behind it. This was the first rat I built. Didn't know it at the time, all I wanted was an old customized thing. So I stole my wife's brother's bike from when he was a kid. It is an old AllPro canti. Was metallic red, faded to a super cool tone, almost like coppertone. Threw some BMX rubber and a BMX seat on and started rolling. The setup lasted less than an hour. My weight was too much for the seatpost, became a stuck layback and I was in trouble for wrecking a family heirloom that nobody wanted. She took it, painted it, bought a seat and sissy, and now it's art. I'll be making a new attempt, but since this way didn't work, I'm reversing. Instead of turning a muscle into a BMX, I'll be turning a BMX into muscle
Is it blacked out because your wife intends to add something colorful?

Latest posts

Back