Mbbo/Orbo?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What dates should the MBBO/ORBO run this year?

• 10/1/2021 to 2/1/2022

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • 11/1/2021 to 3/1/2022

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think there was one in March. I'd be interested in one, but my results would be better if it happens later than sooner. Supply issues will be smoother if the freaking border would open up again

1632575427740.png

Parts availability, especially in Canada is my issue. I'm making it for the littlest Thundrrr, so it needs to be reliable, can't be a GFA type job this time
So what you're saying is you need some friends in the upstate with a large catapult? 😂

@hamppea I'd be honored to team up with you, though I'd be worried about living up to my side of the bargain. What do I have to offer? Well, I've been brewing up ideas for a Hampea themed 80s MTB. I want internal gears, set up to hunt roadies.

Last edited:
@hamppea I'd be honored to team up with you, though I'd be worried about living up to my side of the bargain. What do I have to offer? Well, I've been brewing up ideas for a Hampea themed 80s MTB. I want internal gears, set up to hunt roadies.
You're smart with good bike sense. I trust your abilities and judgment.

Perhaps the thread should be moved to a more visible section. Muscle bikes are less popular.

I'd be interested if donna shows... i'm simple

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back