Men's Hawthorne and unknown girls bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I scored these 2 today while bringing my adult BMX in for some work I actually couldn't do. The first one is a girls bike which may be best used for parts.vthe headset was seized but I got it loose with some wd40. So there is hope. Anyone by any chance know what make or year it may be?
The second is my major score to me anyways I have been trying to get this one for about 6 months and finally the bike shop owner agreed to. Sell it. I paid 100 for both . However,the Hawthorne does have a beehive springer and what appears to be turn signals built into the rear rack. So I feel like I did pretty well.
The Hawthorne is going to get wheels tires tubes and a chain and some bodywork on the fenders and that's it.
Anyone by any chance know what year the Hawthorne may be? Also any ideas you guys may have I'm open to them.thanks for reading.
IMG_20220315_162718_186.jpg
IMG_20220315_162708_939.jpg
IMG_20220315_162659_049.jpg

The seat stay looks pretty basic I will get a photo of it later today thanks for the info on the girls bike that's the oldest bike I ever had I think I may rat her up as well with some whitewalls and a few goodies like new wheels and call her done

Latest posts

Back