BO15 "Messed up kid"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10084.jpeg

Cool Ben! Head badge? Can't really tell for sure. Did you stencil on the design and then free hand paint?

Ordered a set of amazon mini apes and didn't like the vibe. Cut down a bent pair of apes and made little pullback drag bars. Cleared gloss the black frame. She is ready to set aside and a gold chain and small sissy bar from ready to assemble. Time to get back to class 1
IMG_20200617_201647960~2.jpg
IMG_20200617_201720879~2.jpg

I notice there is only a white grip on the right side. Do you wear a white glove on the left hand?
:wink1:

I notice there is only a white grip on the right side. Do you wear a white glove on the left hand?
:wink1:
Please don't reveal my secrets. Haha. Have some white bottle grips I'm gonna use but have to swap out the stem as it's a little sloppy for those bars.

I like those bars! Great for the vibe this build is starting to put out.

Such a cool vibe! That accent panel you made to fit your custom rear triangle is perfectly placed and really carries the art theme through the whole bike. I've got a pair of vintage white pedals that might look pretty good on here. Let me know, I could pop them in the mail to you.

RaT oN~!

Such a cool vibe! That accent panel you made to fit your custom rear triangle is perfectly placed and really carries the art theme through the whole bike. I've got a pair of vintage white pedals that might look pretty good on here. Let me know, I could pop them in the mail to you.

RaT oN~!
I certainly appreciate the offer and the compliments. I have a set of white pedals I'm gonna toss on it. Thank ya sir

Panels and paint came out so nice. Those bars are my favorite part of the build though.

Latest posts

Back