Mid-80s Hevi-Duty value question.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 6'2 and around 190#. I go double wall when possible
My LBS had a single wall wheel complete for $85 so I grabbed it. If I bend the snot out of the rim, I'll just buy a double wall rim and lace it up. 95% of my riding will be pavement and hard packed canal road riding. I don't make it down to my local MTB trails that often. Maybe come November when work slows down for me.

I took the bike out for a 5 mile spin this morning. What a nice bike.Very comfortable and smooth. This bike rides and pedals better and smoother than my SE OM Flyer, go figure. I just rode it as you see it here in this picture. I will be I will be changing out the stem and handle bars today as well as removing the front fender. This thing does need a serious paint job though
20210822_092007.jpg

Thanks guys. Much appreciated! My family asked what I want for my birthday coming up, and I said "welllll, it's funny you asked that." So a headset, stem, forks and a can of spray paint from Spray.bike will be ordered here in the next day or two.

Latest posts

Back