Mini Science Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done! I took some 7/8" red motorcycle grips that I've had, and cut them in length to fit the bike better. I then changed out the bad front tube, and vwaa-la!
IMG_2172_zps9cd975c2.jpg

Cute, I can see an entire line of collectible mini bikes, for display only.

I enlisted my three year old niece to "model" with the Mini Science. I thought it would be a hoot.
IMG_2185_zps71f4efbe.jpg

IMG_2187_zpsacc29092.jpg

Then, having gotten the shot, I told her to give me fierce!
IMG_2188_zps2db1c110.jpg

Now show me your muscles!
IMG_2190_zps3e0b8f36.jpg

Final shot:
IMG_2192_zpse5322383.jpg

I think that is the sweetest photo shoot ever on RRB!

Freaking awesome! My son is 10 months old. I forsee a similar concept in his future. I was thinking where the rear points are... Look like they function to keep the bike upright... One could mount like a roller blade wheel on the inside edge of the point to aid in the function of training wheels... And it would help keep road rash off the frame. Looks great tho, has my mind on overspeed.

Make some training wheels and get a little one on there! What a cool build! I'd love to build a custom frame at some point, and my next build IS a 20" "Burrito". What do you use for bending the long radius'? Any tips you can give?

I have a Harbor Freight tubing roller. It's only about $130, and I think it adds a lot to a bikes look when you don't have to have only straight tubing. For your first burrito though, my advice would be to cut and hack up a couple of frames to make it. They'll come with their curves for free, and burritos shouldn't be too pretty anyway.

Latest posts

Back