Minneapolis craigslist ad for 1963 corvette - ad number7633435079

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this one?

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/bik/d/saint-paul-schwinn-corvette/7363435079.html

00F0F_83gpOEHVKVUz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

Words:
"1963 schwinn with a ton of high end upgraded parts,new 7 sprrd nexus,new all white fat frank tires,new pro-built aluminum rims,new 3 piece cranks and peadals,new and upgraded handle bars and stem,front brake,front and rear carriers[both schwinn]new schwinn chrome front fork,mirror,bag shown on front not included,oh ya brooks seat,not a bike for flippers or bargain hunters,no i wont sell the brooks seat seperatly,cant return emails without your phone number,to many is this avaliable calls,unless it says pending its still 4 sale,there is a time limit on resonable pending!we can discus that when i call you,thanks 4 lookin!"

Words:
"1963 schwinn with a ton of high end upgraded parts,new 7 sprrd nexus,new all white fat frank tires,new pro-built aluminum rims,new 3 piece cranks and peadals,new and upgraded handle bars and stem,front brake,front and rear carriers[both schwinn]new schwinn chrome front fork,mirror,bag shown on front not included,oh ya brooks seat,not a bike for flippers or bargain hunters,no i wont sell the brooks seat seperatly,cant return emails without your phone number,to many is this avaliable calls,unless it says pending its still 4 sale,there is a time limit on resonable pending!we can discus that when i call you,thanks 4 lookin!"
Who the HECK puts a 3 piece crank on an old Schwinn any way?? Way to ruin a nice old bike... RaToN... Razin..

Upgrades is personal. Looks like they went resto mod. There is no indication of how the bike looked before. I wouldn't say ruined whatsoever. Parts can be removed if not to your taste

Latest posts

Back