Miss Buzzed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So My Buddy Billy The .... Told Me I Should Enter This Contest For The heck Of It. This Is My First Ever Bike Project, And Its Pretty Addicting!! Already Have Another Bike And Looking For A 3rd.

This Is A Western Flyer Miss Buzz Bike From The 70's. Check Out The Sick Sissy Bar!! All Original. But Not For Long!

Thanx For Lookin

050.jpg

085.jpg

083.jpg

049.jpg

047.jpg

046.jpg

045.jpg

044.jpg

051.jpg

The Misses Gets A Facelift

More Pics! Wish I Had Known, I Woulda Took More

Frame Sanded Down A Little By Hand
008-1.jpg

My Dog Keepin An Eye Out For Strangers, Or She's Staring At My Butt
009-1.jpg

Ok So There's A Bead Blaster At Work....How Convenient!
013-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

Blastin The Steel Rims
011-1.jpg

AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
photo1-1.jpg

Primered Handlebars
033.jpg

Red....Mmmmmmmm
034.jpg

Everyone needs a buddy named Billy the ..... :lol:

Cool bike.. lookin' forward to seeing where this goes.

Thanx For The Comments! And Thanx For Lookin!

Frame, Handle Bars, Sissy Bar, Rims, Hardware Are All Original

Painted This Whole Thing With Rattle Cans. Need To Paint The Rims And Sissy Bar, And Then White Walls To Finish It Up

It was Funny To See My 7 And 10yr Old Riding This Bike Around Before I Took It Apart....They Thought It Was The Coolest Thing Ever :lol:

Hopefully They'll Enjoy This New Version Even More

068.jpg

035.jpg

016-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

looking sweet! nice job.

it really is too bad this isn't a boys buzz bike, cause boys buzz bikes got wheelie bars.
saw my first this weekend at a vintage bike show, thought you might like to see also
the boys buzz bike.
IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0136-1.jpg

IMG_0135-1.jpg

HAHA!! Thanks icyuod2! Thats Pretty ..........I Have Never Seen That Before! My Fascination With Vintage Bikes Is Only Growing............

Ahh... Pretty Beep is right! 2 more weeks, cant wait til you finish this one so we can start some yard art!! Looking good.

Looks Like I Wont Be Done In Time For The Build Off :x :cry: ......Ordered White Wall Tires.....Only One Came In!!! :| :| :|

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I want to build a similar bike for my daughter, what size tires are on that? they look HUGE!!

20"X2.125"...ordered them from Amazon...really nice Electras with a flame tread

Turned out great Mark, still love that sissy bar!! It really is a shame, one tire came in a day before the first of Aug. Had they both been in that box I'm sure you would have gathered more than a couple of votes. Now to find ya a tandem :p you bringing the yard art to work tomorrow??

Latest posts

Back