miss you all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm not dead!
sorry for not posting or being active on here a lot has changed in the last almost 2 years .
had headaches with the nova,
got a puppy,i moved further into PA , had to find a job, bought a new car eeek. sold the nova :''''''''(
really tried to focus on my art started up my own art business ! its crazy ,
i still ride my bicycles that i have here , i still have more then half my collection still at my parents , and even after moving 2 hours away i still have people dropping off bicycles where i live lol .
loving life but it is vrey hectic and hard to find time for all my hobbies .
i will be getting the 49 schwinn back together ..
just wanted to update and say that i have not fogotten about this site it truley is AWESOME i love it and miss everyone , i will vist and contribute more
:)

Most of us will still be here. I'm kind of in a similar predicament. Promotion at work with more responsibility and less flexibility. New car (80 fiesta) needing lots of love and being too rare to find parts for. And tied up with a few projects for customers, which is actually good because I'm making some money on bikes instead of just losing. But I'm being forced to step up my game on the "custom" aspect. My little advertising piece has done its job a little better than intended. Now I'm welding custom tanks and stretching frames for folks, but it beats doing something boring.
SANY0792.jpg

This one is about to receive some rusty tandem wheels so beasty spokes are in its future. Glad you will have time to join the carnival again for awhile.

HotRodJen said:
i still have more then half my collection still at my parents ,

Boy, does that sound familiar! I moved out 15 years ago and there are still about 50 bikes scattered around my parents place... :p

Glad to see you're still hanging around the RRB forums! Are you in the Hummelstown area now?

Welcome back! :D Look on the bright side of having a new car...it won't spit gas back out all over your shoes :mrgreen:

Welcome back Jen! I still remember all of the wicked striping you did in Build Off 6.
Cheers!

kingfish254 said:
Welcome back Jen! I still remember all of the wicked striping you did in Build Off 6.
Cheers!

...and I still remember the ideas I got from it. 8)

Welcome back. We'll keep things running...

Latest posts

Back