Monark Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FullSizeR (6).jpg
FullSizeR (2).jpg
FullSizeR (3).jpg
FullSizeR (4).jpg
FullSizeR (5).jpg
FullSizeR (6).jpg
So here it is The Monark Rat. Wet sanded & cleared to reveal this awesome patina. We live near a small town right on the water in Florida where there is an awesome bike path that leads to the town where there are lots of bars & restaurants & they have events like farmers markets & vintage & craft shows all the time!! This bike is perfect for riding into town with the new 26"x50mm Felt wheels, 26"x2.125" white walls & new chain & bearings. Working headlight & collapsible basket for hauling goodies home & gets lots of attention

Last edited:
Rusty, you have a great mix of vintage and new, custom and classic on this steed! The big white walls on your fully painted wheels / spokes / hubs really adds a classy look to this perfectly patina-ed rat rod bike. Well done! :41:

Nice job Mark , how much do you want for it ?

Rusty, you have a great mix of vintage and new, custom and classic on this steed! The big white walls on your fully painted wheels / spokes / hubs really adds a classy look to this perfectly patina-ed rat rod bike. Well done! :41:
Thanks, I was going for that rat rod feel but wanted it to ride like a new bike.

I was going for that rat rod feel but wanted it to ride like a new bike.

Super Ratty Bike.:cool2: Gotta love new wheels&drivetrains.($$$:43:) But not sure about whatever it is that is caught in the rear fender though...:happy:
47836_5dd23be9ff29f84bc5b1fed8ea05a7a7[1].jpg

Last edited:
Looks great bro, but edit your first post. Remember the first picture is the voting picture!

Carl.

sent from a banana phone...

Crusty Rusty perfection !!!

Ya just can't beat an old salty love the dirty south Rat life my self
Nice job on that classic rat [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sweet patina and drivetrain!
Nice ride

Latest posts

Back