Monark super cruiser, girls

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lady about 10 miles from me heard I liked old bike and asked me to make an offer on this one. I'm mostly a Schwinn guy have had one boys Monark in the past. Not real big on the girls bike and it is a little rough. She had mentioned American pickers so I don't know if she is expecting a fortune, what do you guys think a reasonable offer would be?

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to look at bikes
Parts wise , very nice fork , fender set
Train light , guard , lots of parts that
Can be interchangeable for a boys bike
Or that can be flipped for profit ? I
Myself would probably clean it up
Make it rideable and sell it or trade
For something else in my wheelhouse.
I,d say a fair offer , 100 -150
~ Rafael ~

That's a tough one, I agree with Raf on the price tho. If you buy it and part it, I'd love to have that front fender light and rear reflector. hint,hint.:grin:

Nice set of deep fenders, cool headlight, rear reflector, and springer fork. I'd probably go a little higher IF I needed some of the parts for myself.
The fender set w/train light and rear reflector would be great for a bike build!

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of hearing the words "American Pickers" :headbang:
Almost EVERY time someone mentions them,you know youve most likely going to be something silly priced and youve wasted your time...

Yeah, American Pickers can't be held responsible for someone sitting on their 1960's floral print sofa watching an old tube type Zenith tv hollerin', "Ethel, I got one just like that out in the shed....WE'RE RICH!!" :crazy: :21:

It's got 2 wheels and handlebars and everything..............

Don't blame it on them , it's E-bay .

~ Rafael ~

Latest posts

Back