More bikes HUTCH SCHWINN and HONDA! april 21st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rustymotors said:
lambohaha said:
Sweet CW :wink: and what up with the GT leaning on the wall? PFT?

I don't anything about the CW or the GT. I just bought them because they were cheap.
CW`s had the awesomenest colors and were some serious riders too. They had some sweet freestylers as well as racers. That "S" downtube GT is one of the better handling freestylers ever made, IMO.

banana seat Brian said:
well I will chime in in the banana seat bike, are you going to part it out or what?
I could use the shifter.

I need a few of the parts on the fastback for one of my bikes, so I am not sure what will be left. It did come with a pretty good set of 1966 drop style bars I would sell for $40.00 plus shipping.

Rat Rod said:
That Honda Mini Trail is sweet....what did it set you back?

Does it run? :D

It does now but it took me about 30mins to get it started. Lucky for me when it was stored years ago the drained the tank first. It is still covered in indiana dirt. I will get it cleaned up this weekend. I had to fork over $300.00 for it.

rustymotors said:
lambohaha said:
Just outta curiousity what you looking to get from the CW as it sets?

I am open to offers. I know it is not a price but I do not normaly sell BMX stuff and I just do not know what it is worth.
I ain`t too good at making offers lol. I usually just look at the price and if I can afford it and I want it then I get it or try to get it lol. I`m not too sure of the value of the CW`s since they`re back in production, or at least I think they are.

I had a Honda 50 mini trail as a Kid at 10.. I rode it every where around town on 50 cents of gas..Wish I back in 1973.. :wink:

rustymotors said:
Rat Rod said:
That Honda Mini Trail is sweet....what did it set you back?

Does it run? :D

It does now but it took me about 30mins to get it started. Lucky for me when it was stored years ago the drained the tank first. It is still covered in indiana dirt. I will get it cleaned up this weekend. I had to fork over $300.00 for it.

That's a steal bro! 8)

That CW is pretty cool. Probably 85-87, that's when the pastel colors were real big in BMX.

As great a week as you had, the BMX scores are awesome, I didn't see the GT. I'm totally digging that stingray. What a cool bike, color and what? a shifter!

Wow, Man. You did great.

That is a heck of a steal on the mini trail. Had a friend that just restored his, from his early days. Did you know that the engine on that thing is one of the most widely used and durable on the planet! Honda's still making variations of it for their current line-up. Nice find.

Latest posts

Back