More Double Trouble Frames

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still trying to get better at welding/frame fabrication. Made some more of these frames. Welds have gone from embarrassing to mediocre thus far. I have made 47 frames via TIG welding I figure I need to do another 50 before things start looking good on a consistent
IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2176.JPG
IMG_2177.JPG
IMG_2178.JPG
IMG_2179.JPG
IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2181.JPG
basis. Enjoy.

You're getting there, that's all that matters, I don't see anything that a little quality time with some MIG filler and a die grinder couldn't fix. If you have a fire sale on the embarrassing frames I might take a swing at one.

You're getting there, that's all that matters, I don't see anything that a little quality time with some MIG filler and a die grinder couldn't fix. If you have a fire sale on the embarrassing frames I might take a swing at one.
I want 250 for one + shipping if need be. I have a few left.

I do have the money, but not the space and budget right now. But those frames are gorgeous :thumbsup:

Since you already sold some frames, are there pictures of a fully assembled bike yet?

I do have the money, but not the space and budget right now. But those frames are gorgeous :thumbsup:

Since you already sold some frames, are there pictures of a fully assembled bike yet?
There will be some pictures of one soon. :rockout:

Latest posts

Back