|MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|Ride Shots

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: |MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|NEW PICS EACH PAGE

bike2112 said:
There you go, postin Flexy in my thread again you lil stinker. LOL, it's all good.

LOL, didn't think about that one, I was doing it to compare shops not bikes. Totally bad ettiquette :oops: . Plus it was more like a where's waldo picture anyway, but I removed it.

Re: |MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|NEW PICS EACH PAGE

I think i win the worst workshop game.

First I'm really far east and second my workshop is my underground car garage without lighting... so have to walk outside every few minutes to release the automatic lighting.... :mrgreen:

Re: |MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|Awesome WIFE

Way to go!! Wifey did a good job. Vote for Joan :mrgreen:

Re: |MOSBY'S RAIDERS |THANKS EVERYBODY|Awesome WIFE

man, thats a purdy machine! 8) there are so many details its mind boggling.i think my favorite is still the footbrake.it looks so fast sitting still, how about some riding pics to see it in motion? :)

Congrats on your finish, your bar placement is probably the most unique of the builds. Great board track look.

Congrats on Third Place brudderman!!!
This bike was a blast to watch being built!!!! So many cool details that really flow well together!!!

These Stan valve caps will be headed your way soon. I promised them from the BO7 Prize Pot to 3rd Place.

WP_000949.jpg

Latest posts

Back