Most recent bike Huffy Super Stock

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Finally posting my most recent bike that I went to Tennessee and picked up, the guy wouldn't ship it so I had to pick it up and I couldn't pass on it because it was too nice at a good price. I need to do a few things to make it right like correct tires and seat. I got the tires so if anyone has a seat I would really appreciate it, like to find one of the orange/yellow striped ones if it doesn't cost a fortune but would settle for a solid color ribbed one.

tumblr_m0533pbylm1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

My phone hates photobucket, so I can't see zoomed shots, but I love the color! What year? I'm going to guess a '70?

Good luck with the seat. I don't think I've ever seen one for sale. Maybe you can find an all yellow or all orange one.

Awesome bike! The paint looks mint! That will clean up great, well worth the ride to TN.

The bike looks to be in really nice shape. I wonder what happened to the original seat? It even has both caps on the Lark derailleur...lol That is hard to find. Cool Score!
The guy told me when he bought the bike it had no seat at all on it so he put the black one on that he already had. I assume the original owner pulled it off.

Awesome bike! The paint looks mint! That will clean up great, well worth the ride to TN.
It is an original paint with very little scratches and believe it or not I drove 6 hours one way just to get it and when I saw it in person confirmed it was worth the trip.

My phone hates photobucket, so I can't see zoomed shots, but I love the color! What year? I'm going to guess a '70?
Good luck with the seat. I don't think I've ever seen one for sale. Maybe you can find an all yellow or all orange one.
You're right it's a '70, I'll probably never get hold of a striped seat but I do know a guy that has a N.O.S. one with a matching N.O.S. sissy bar pad that matches it still in the package but he said he will never part with it. Maybe someday . . .

The light is even an original Huffy set up.

I saw that generator set was a Huffy, very cool! Can't wait to see this one cleaned up.

I'd love to see this sissy bar pad the guy in Ohio has. If I had to guess it is painted and not NOS. Think you could get a picture?

I saw that generator set was a Huffy, very cool! Can't wait to see this one cleaned up.

I'd love to see this sissy bar pad the guy in Ohio has. If I had to guess it is painted and not NOS. Think you could get a picture?

This is the only picture I have, it's not definitive but it is best I have.

Latest posts

Back