"MotoDromo Special" FINISHED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your best in class! a truly sweet ride.

I checked out the Behind Bars Inc. site and man you are in some good company for cool sick bikes! To pull Best Vintage out of that crowd is saying something! Congratulations, you definitely deserve it!

Best vintage in that crowd is awesome!
Luke.
Thanks guys! I was really surprised when they called my number, but it feels really good after workin hard on it for the BO:grin:

Im finally done! Well I was actually done by Shiny Side Up, but now that I took the final pictures Im really done:grin: I had a blast during this build off and I want to thank everyone that commented on my thread and helped me make decisions. I really pushed myself to fabricate the most I ever have and I have all the awesome talented builders on this epic site to thank for that.:thumbsup: The bar seems to be set higher every year so here is my humble first BO submission "MotoDromo Special".

Thanks for looking!

Do the motorized thing! I would fully dig seeing what you come up with on that angle.
:thumbsup:I was thinking of maybe getting an old Puch moped and using the engine and wheels from it to make a café racer.... But I guess I have a year to figure that one out;)

:thumbsup:I was thinking of maybe getting an old Puch moped and using the engine and wheels from it to make a café racer.... But I guess I have a year to figure that one out;)

Oh yeah, those can be really cool. With your spin on it I am sure it will look good.

Oh yeah, those can be really cool. With your spin on it I am sure it will look good.
Instead of the typical engine position, I think the below frame mounted horizontal motor could be really cool to make something really low:39:

Latest posts

Back