MotoDromo Special II : New video! with ride...

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
Hey RatRodBikers, another year another build, and I have to admit I spent some good time thinking about what Im going to build. First of all though I have to say how incredibly impressed I am with what I see already on the site, and Im only one week late to the party... Anyway here is what im starting with. I picked up this unknown frame and the fog light at a GoodGuys swap meet a few weeks ago and thew on some parts I had laying around to make it a roller. Im only going to use the frame for this build, but ill leave it like this as a mock up untill I replace parts piece by piece.

Unlike last year's build where I had no plan and designed as I built, this year I know almost exactly what Im going to do. I even have a sketch, but im going to keep you all in the dark for a little while longer:) Here is most of the tubing ive collected over the last year for this build, and I still have to buy a bunch of sheet metal...

But the big news is that this will be motorized! This is just a mock up motor dedicated to another bike, but ill most likely do something similar.

So today was my first official day working on the bike and the first thing I think im going to do is make an exhaust that has been brewing in my head for a few months. And the unlikely donor is...

And so it begins... Thats all I got so far:(
Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
Sweet frame, looks like a Murray Monterey, I've had several, actually have one hanging on the side of the shop as we speak, a great starting point. I can't wait to see how this turns out, good luck and happy wrenching.

Reaction score
Sweet frame, looks like a Murray Monterey, I've had several, actually have one hanging on the side of the shop as we speak, a great starting point. I can't wait to see how this turns out, good luck and happy wrenching.
Dont know how i missed your commento_O but thanks! and thanks for the info on the frame, i think you might be right:thumbsup: Unfortunately not much of the frame will remain if all goes to plan...

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Reaction score
MDI was such a blast to follow last year.
That wild question mark exhaust from scrap handlebars is an awesome preview of whats to come this year.

Latest posts