MOTORIZED?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't messed with my bike since Christmas I'm ashamed to say. I'm at the point where I'm not sure if I should just shelve it for a later date, or continue ahead at a snails pace.

Mostly ready for testdrive, and some photoshoot tomorrow, if the snow & ice dont wanna anything else!
Did get the tires on now, brakes are done, just waiting for a tacho transformation to a clock.....and a ignition switch!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am working on a motorized build, and came across this build off. Looks like it may have died down a little. Lets get this going again, that is if you don't mind a new guy joining in. Here is what I have so far, and I am working on it regularly. "Is there anyone out there" lol

HotRod.jpg

I am still around and would have no problems welcoming another challenger. I have really had my build on the back burner for a while and have changed direction multple times. we agreed on April 1st deadline so i havnt been rushing. But I actually just made a little progress this past sunday.

Dyno roadster
66cc 2 stroke
Thats Dax "RT" carb
24" 12 gauge spoke wheels
24 x 3" Thick bricks
Sportsman hub adapter
SBP aluminum throttle assembly
SBP expansion pipe
custom billet mounts
custom billet intake
leather wrapped can style tank

More pictures to come as I continue assembly

IMG-20120218-00311.jpg

Been testing this day, reached quite easy 30MPH!!! Just some maintenance to do....even screws on the backface of speedo loosened.....just have to lower the db from the exhaust...straight pipe aint gonna do neighbors happy......
A pic, together with my car:
attachment.php

That is so cool! Love the car and the bike!

I worked on my bike yesterday. I fabricated my seat post and the crown on the forks. My next steps are the gas tank, fenders, and details, then paint. April is coming quick lol. Here are a couple pics, of how far I got.

hr5.jpg

hr4.jpg

hr2.jpg

hr3.jpg

hr6.jpg

HR1.jpg

Well with all the projects going on, I did get a motor on a frame. Nothing to hot to look at but runs solid and strong. Couldnt pull the trigger on motorizing my Dyno stretch. she is just to much fun to peddle around. At any rate, my hat is off to all that completed your projects! ride safe :D

IMG-20120405-00525.jpg

Is it too late to join this build-off? I'm converting an old vertical shaft lawnmower motor into a horizontal so I can make my moto-bike!

Latest posts

Back