Mountain bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The owners manual is gold. It must add to the value of the bike considerably. Is there a serial number on the documents to match with the bike?

Same friend's Diamondback. Gave them some purple tires.
IMG_7822.jpg

The green tire bike is my Giant Sedona. It is a hybrid, but kinda mountain bike ish.
20220207_162421.jpg

That Kona with the Bomber, I hope you still ride that in the dirt. Most trailworthy of the bunch.
I have had it out only a few times. I ride the Kestrel a lot for mild trails. Will take the A2 Fast Barracuda out equally. I have a Kestrel Rubicon Comp I’m restoring that will probably get most anything heavier or harder. i honestly have to flip a coin sometimes. It has gotten out of hand.

i honestly have to flip a coin sometimes. It has gotten out of hand.
As soon as I sell The Big Orange Machine, my dirt riders will be pared down to four with a classic build pending for "show off" rides.

Those Kona 7005 series aluminum frames are great. I rode the 2002 Blast I had built up rigid on most of the high country chunk around here with much success. IMO, they are as "duzitall" as a 26" hardtail frame can get.

Last edited:
Charlie asked for help, so I'm spreading the word. From the legendary Repack Rider..
I volunteer at the Marin Museum of Bicycling/Mountain Bike Hall of Fame in Fairfax, California. There are frequent lectures and programs held there that would be of interest to the cycling public, such as the upcoming Mountain Bike Hall of Fame induction.

The building has video capability, and can go live on YouTube, if...

If they get 50 subscribers to the channel. Seems like a modest goal.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYOCwUE_qIm3nUJ5XGAwp8A
Copied and pasted from another forum. Here's the link to the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYOCwUE_qIm3nUJ5XGAwp8A

Latest posts

Back