Muscle bike build off 01. Notification thread.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ANY MORE TAKERS FOR THE ANYTHING GOES MUSCLE BIKE BUILD OFF?

Hello all. Just joined and am excited to be part of this. I just got finished building my own, home designed and built bicycle and would love to place it in the Anyyhing goes muscle bike build off if it's not too late. I'll keep trying. Anyway...HELLO ALL :D

Provided it is muscle bike style, it is cool by me... Jump on over to our other thread (we doubled up) and say hi to the guys, in case they are not watching this one... viewtopic.php?f=43&t=67814

Since you are new to the boards, why don't you head on over to the Intro's section, make an intro and tell all the other forum members a little about yourself... viewforum.php?f=9

Welcome aboard Krandall!

Luke.

I sure wish I could join this build off. Unfortunately, my wife is breathing on my neck. I gotta lay low even if I had extra muscle bike. I'm excited to watch this build. Good luck guys! :D

Ok guys, while I am all amped to get this thing started, tomorrow morning I will be doing a 700 mile run to Raleigh North Carolina. Quick visit, I'll probably be back Sunday night. Won't be starting my build till Monday morning, so don't you guys have all your builds done by Sunday and than decide to do the voting :D

Picked thru the stuff I have laying around, still missing a couple of key components... but I am trying to keep my expenses low... so I may have to either improvise or I have a couple of purchases to make in the next week...

Anyway, don't worry if ya don;t hear from me!

Rich

I am gonna try to find time to do this. I may not finish in time, but here is my vision.

One of the build ideas that I have is an adult muscle bike with the following.
-Firecat frame.
-Schwinn spoiler springer fork
-ramshorn bars
-Custom drop extension to allow mounting 26" wheel on rear
-Whitewall Jerald Sulky Slick
-Nexus 7 speed hub
-Custom big daddy monster shifter arm with magic 8 ball shifter knob
-king-queen banana seat built from water ski base with high back nanner for king and regular nanner raised for queen and crutch sissy bar
- some 24 or 20 inch whitewall for the front wheel

kingfish254 said:
I am gonna try to find time to do this. I may not finish in time, but here is my vision.

One of the build ideas that I have is an adult muscle bike with the following.
-Firecat frame.
-Schwinn spoiler springer fork
-ramshorn bars
-Custom drop extension to allow mounting 26" wheel on rear
-Whitewall Jerald Sulky Slick
-Nexus 7 speed hub
-Custom big daddy monster shifter arm with magic 8 ball shifter knob
-king-queen banana seat built from water ski base with high back nanner for king and regular nanner raised for queen and crutch sissy bar
- some 24 or 20 inch whitewall for the front wheel

Just read your other thread and see that this is more of a scratch built only build off. That's cool. I really don't think I have the time for this right now anyway.

kingfish254 said:
Just read your other thread and see that this is more of a scratch built only build off. That's cool. I really don't think I have the time for this right now anyway.

We modified that into a scratch built frame or parts or at least paint build off, Pretty sure you banana seat qualifies you in! Would be awesome to have you on board, most of us are newbies, need someone to show us how it is done! :wink:

Come on Kingfish! You NEED a muscle bike to ride when you get sick of Pugsley and the Flexliner! Oh, hang on, that probably isn't going to happen... :lol:

You know you want to... Look into my eyes and repeat after me, "I will enter the Muscle bike build off, I need to enter it" :mrgreen:

Reserved a space for you... :wink:

Luke.

Kingfish dont wanna join?
tearful_sad_bunny_rabbit_blank_greeting_card-p137244983353810171b26lp_400.jpg

Awwww...

LukeTheJoker said:
kingfish254 said:

We modified that into a scratch built frame or parts or at least paint build off, Pretty sure you banana seat qualifies you in! Would be awesome to have you on board, most of us are newbies, need someone to show us how it is done! :wink:

Come on Kingfish! You NEED a muscle bike to ride when you get sick of Pugsley and the Flexliner! Oh, hang on, that probably isn't going to happen... :lol:

You know you want to... Look into my eyes and repeat after me, "I will enter the Muscle bike build off, I need to enter it" :mrgreen:

Reserved a space for you... :wink:

Luke.

We'll see how my time pans out. I will jump in if I can.
The total seat idea may be place I would cut corners due to time constraints, so no guarantees that I would end up with a custom seat or not. It might be that it would just be a water ski nanner and no king queen setup.
I'll do what I can to jump in.
Of course Peatbog has already ahead of all of us in regards to a wicked muscle bike build.

kingfish254 said:
We'll see how my time pans out. I will jump in if I can.
The total seat idea may be place I would cut corners due to time constraints, so no guarantees that I would end up with a custom seat or not. It might be that it would just be a water ski nanner and no king queen setup.
I'll do what I can to jump in.
Of course Peatbog has already ahead of all of us in regards to a wicked muscle bike build.
No worries Kingfish, would love to have you if it looks like you can.
Peatbogs build is indeed awesome, it is a good thing for the rest of us he didn't save that build till later! Now at least we have a chance! :mrgreen:

Luke.

P.S. Was it the bunny that got ya? :wink:

Hard to resist bunnies.

MORE BUILDERS ARE STILL WELCOME!

Build off goes till March 10th, so plenty of time to join up and have some fun!

Rules are posted on the very first post of the build thread.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=68143&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Come on all you scratch builders, modifiers, fancy painters, anyone with an idea to try!

Latest posts

Back