Muscle bike Build-Off #02 VOTING BOOTH! We have a winner!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which are your favorite muscle bikes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An extremely strong field of well built Muscle Bikes – I voted for three, but it was not easy.

To all of you that produced these Muscle Bikes in this Build-Off – I want to propose a Toast to all of you – CHEARS, good-luck and thank you for sharing your passion in favor of keeping the coolest concept in cycling EVER alive!!!

Muscle Bike lover since I received a Schwinn Sting-Ray Deluxe w/springer and 2-speed kickback hub in Coppertone for Christmas in 1967 – yeah, I’m that old – so what!

Once again, thank you all for building and thank you Luke for instigating this awesome Build-Off!

Is it just me or do we have a lot of new members all of the sudden? Hmmmmm

this was a really cool build-off. I voted for three. I'm glad I didn't enter it, I would not have been able to come close to the sweetness of these bikes.

Sounds like a great bike!
She was a great bike DD; it opened-up a whole ‘new world’ outside of my neighborhood in NYC’s East Village, a momentum continued well into my 20’s as a college student when I lived Spain, The Netherland’s and France.

It’s amazing how a simple bicycle can influence the life of a child.

She was a great bike DD; it opened-up a whole ‘new world’ outside of my neighborhood in NYC’s East Village, a momentum continued well into my 20’s as a college student when I lived Spain, The Netherland’s and France.

It’s amazing how a simple bicycle can influence the life of a child.
First Taste of two wheeled freedom. A box of disassembled stingray parts started it all for me. I've been hooked ever since.

71 Voters so far. Still one day to vote.

This is a Special Report from New Math News:

According to the exit polls and with just 326.3% of the votes in, CRASH’s “1969 AMF Renegade” holds an early lead in the voting.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Last edited:
CONGRATS CRASH!!! and all of the other builders!

I'm blown away at how well so many of these builds are!!! Surprised that Rat Stink didn't rank higher, but there was some wicked competition.

way to go Crash, I voted for both your bikes. Well done. And well done to the rest of you too. That was a heck of a build-off.

Latest posts

Back