(Muscle Bike) Flightliner.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well time to start another project. I have a flightliner up on the wall.Gonna do a 26x20 setup, bannana seat sissy bar. 5spd shifter, disc brake in rear
20130315_172227_zps34d23a5c.jpg

I love Spaceliners and have always wanted to find a Flightliner.
Cool frame and I like your muscle bike concept.
Git to building!

Thanks. Hope this is as much fun as my Space Chopper build. I'll have some pics up soon.

Cutomized a sprocket off a schwinn 10 spd ground down the smaller sprocket
20130628_191731_zps828fa367.jpg

Here is an updated pic. Powder coated the frame and rear fender. Put what I have ready together
20130703_163456_zpsf5a9d426.jpg

Finishing up on the shifter. Maybe do some blue pinstripe to outline the stripes
20130705_134228_zpsc692f7cf.jpg

Well forget the LBS TO lace my rims he wanted over 200.00. I'll be doing it myself. Downloaded a whee building e bookand spoke calculator and now I have my spoke lengths.

Well my spokes came in. Now to give it a shot at lacingand trueing. Hope imeasured right, get to use the truing stand I built.

Good luck building your wheel !

( when I tried for the first time I had my laptop nearby for some Youtube coaching. You can do it! :wink: )

:mrgreen:

junknutz1975 said:
Good luck building your wheel !

( when I tried for the first time I had my laptop nearby for some Youtube coaching. You can do it! :wink: )

:mrgreen:
Thanks.I measured right. My first try at it was a success. Front wheel is done. Now to do the rear.

Latest posts

Back