My bikes name is...UMMM?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to go ahead and enter but i cant start right know so be patient :)
but i am going to use this bike.......
100_2696.jpg

Any ideas :idea: would be helpful :D
I bought this bike at a swap meet for $75. Its a firestone. I think i am going to turn it into a really low rider. but like i said i cant start right now so anything could happen

Best thing is to take off all the bad parts...seat ...fenders...then eat some really spicy food and go to sleep . the vision will come to you. If not start and the build will tell you how to go. :wink:

Make a Firestone burrito........a FRITO!

Yea i will strip it down and take a good look at the frame itself. Then we will go eat mexican and i will get back to you on that idea :lol:

Ok after all the thinking I have came up with my idea..... I am goin to make my bike into a patty wagon :lol: . In other words fix my bike up all ratty with a matching trailer on the back to put tool in like a mobil machanic. Any feed back on my idea would be appreciated but I plan to start tomarow. :)

Well it won't be a Frito Burrito, but what you have planned sounds GOOD.

well i have been thinking and instead of the trailer, i will make a small truck bed some how but i will probibly change my mind again so we will just have to wait and see

yea it comes in a can. and hahaha very funny no inner tubes. yall try to use paint program to re paint a bike...jk :lol:

Double Nickle said:
yea it comes in a can. and hahaha very funny no inner tubes. yall try to use paint program to re paint a bike...jk :lol:

hahah i know what youre sayin. i use it all the time for mock ups. looks like you used the spray can, brush, staight line maker, and the eye dropper thing that matches colors. :lol:! i found that if you stand about 10 feet away from the screen and squint your eyes really tight, it makes it more realistic. :lol:. this is a sweet bike. cant wait to see where you go with it. :D

Double Nickle said:
If anyone has a seat just like this............. please send me a PM beacause I want one.
MUDDYSGARAGESALEPART1026.jpg

I can't really see the seat too well because of the tire....But you should check this seat out! There are 2 colors for this seat, I have used many of these seats & they are very good, especially for the price!29.95(about $10/12 to ship) Go to the accessories link @ http://www.hiwheel.com/ & then go to saddles & bags !

30s7p5y.jpg

yea i have been to that sight. it is a good price but dont want to pay that much for shipping before i look at the bike shop to see if they have one

Latest posts

Back