my Bloody Red build (DONE!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: my Kopper Kart build Tribute

I had too google Kopper Kart, since I didn't have a clue what it was :roll: and I must say that's a great car (truck? pickup?...you see I'm lost!) to draw inspiration from! It'll be nice to see pics of your bike as it progresses! :)

Re: my Kopper Kart build Tribute (updated with sample pic)

the frame
DSC00009.jpg

Re: my Bloody Red build (updated name change)

So I have been thinking about pricing and the cost of all the plating the would have to be done for the Kopper Kart bike would cost way too much for me right now.. So I have decided to put that project on hold and use this frame for a bike I can ride everyday. I am going to place an order soon on a beefed up Monark fork, drop center rims, and these real swell bars i found. Once i have all that stuff it's time for the sand blasting and painting to begin! I'm still looking into how I'm going to have this bike be a fixed gear and skiptooth at the same time. As for paint color it's going to be a deep candy apple red and gloss black

Re: my Bloody Red build (new pics added!)

quick update.. My drop center rims came in last week and they are sweet! now its time to save up for buy a front and rear New Departure hubs that will be powder coated black... Oh and I got a quote from the chromer to rechrome my chain ring $80 so there isnt going to be much chrome on this baby HAHA

Latest posts

Back