My Commuting-Algonac rides-My obsession with dr.pepper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thought i might start a thread of my commutes to my neighboring city-Algonac

I believe this is my third ride to algonac this year, this one was particularly interesting. My friend wanted my basket case schwinn frame...and i was going to haul it there
camera-gate772.jpg

The trail is one of those share the road things...and its not very wide...so i though, I dont think so :shock:
He wanted wheels, but i was too lazy to strap those on.
Heh

But i went there today because my friend told me there was a pre war bike across the street from where his friends live. I confronted the owner and he said he was keeping them...Im thinking, COME ON! theyre covered in spider webs and cob webs and junk...come on
Snapped a picture of the two...he only told me there was one, which made it worse
PhoneCameraGate069-1.jpg

And im actually riding this bike!
camera-gate770.jpg

Rides great! Thanks boardtrack fan!

Got a few things from my friend...like a supposedly rare 20" lightning dart tire in perfect condition
camera-gate773.jpg

Oh, and this is my donor bike for this bike
camera-gate634.jpg

Just to tease you a bit more...they sell this in all the stores down here...the home of Dr. Pepper. :wink:

Original formula using real cane sugar...mmmm.

dp.jpg

Wonder how I would be able to ship it?

Does the USPS have any regulations against shipping glass bottles with liquid in them?

Mr. Farrell said:
hey Steve... i'll bet you can get these too.
dublndrpepper.jpgf

Yep...same stuff, just a different screening on the bottles.

The Dublin plant must be doing well since the stuff is now available in all the grocery stores around here.

Latest posts

Back