(MY) HOODLUM FRIEND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For my 8th build off entry, I will be working with this '58 Higgins frame and rims. Going for tough, yet slick... like a 50s hoodlum. Fresh paint and newer parts.
IMG_4764.jpeg

Love the patina on those painted rims.
This should be good!

Nobody does 'the 50's' like the SG- OH brother! Bring on the doo-wop-dirty-ditty dum ditty-do!

RaT oN~!

Reactions: KJV
@KJV , you just re-ignited my thoughts of a tour of what I would call the "Ohio Players"; a 3-4 day tour of hitting a bunch of the Ohio based RRBers.

This is a list of those I know about, am I missing anybody?

@KJV @Falstaff @SoulGarageOH @Reallybigtim @Chad T ...

@KJV , you just re-ignited my thoughts of a tour of what I would call the "Ohio Players"; a 3-4 day tour of hitting a bunch of the Ohio based RRBers.

This is a list of those I know about, am I missing anybody?

@KJV @Falstaff @SoulGarageOH @Reallybigtim @Chad T ...
There are a couple others, not sure how often they're on here these days as I haven't been around much myself. Also, I think most live in or near Columbus.

That said, there are some cool sights here. Even in smaller areas, there's stuff. My little city has some nice architecture, and a big ol chunk of sandstone the glaciers forgot to move.

That said, I don't know when you would do a trip like that. But we're retiring this time next year, and might not be here much.

There are a couple others, not sure how often they're on here these days as I haven't been around much myself. Also, I think most live in or near Columbus.

That said, there are some cool sights here. Even in smaller areas, there's stuff. My little city has some nice architecture, and a big ol chunk of sandstone the glaciers forgot to move.

That said, I don't know when you would do a trip like that. But we're retiring this time next year, and might not be here much.
I'm up around Columbus pretty frequently for work. I didn't know we have a contingent in the area

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back