(MY) HOODLUM FRIEND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This band from Dayton was more my style. I have often thought I was born into the wrong culture.... ow-ow-owww.

SGOH, keep those updates coming. Got anything to show us on this beautiful Saturday in May?

This band from Dayton was more my style. I have often thought I was born into the wrong culture.... ow-ow-owww.

SGOH, keep those updates coming. Got anything to show us on this beautiful Saturday in May?

I've heard those cats sing my entire life. They started in 1959 as the Ohio Untouchables.

Preliminary rim cleaning shows some promise.
9eb39fe518fadf2b2ee47bb4483a4a40.jpg

aaba81c5a6d5276642e0da9dc96e7c99.jpg

Has anyone ever used one of these Komet Super hubs?
c5df38aa1707e08caf466d6009276671.jpg

b05ea282814bfe417ede4feb9575110c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F&S right?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola one met Tapatalk

“Where is Devo from” is one of my best trivia question. Everyone always suspects London, Munich, N.Y., L.A,... never Akron.

New York, London, Paris, Munich, Akron everybody talk about MMM pop musik...........just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I live in Lebanon, North of Cincy near Kings Island, but not too far from Dayton either. I keep telling @KVJ that we should start a club called the Gem City Rollers. He and I live relatively close to each other. I think an Ohio club would be fun, just get togethers, rides, swaps/shows. I wonder if there is any easy way to round up all the OH people on here.

I was just there a couple months ago again. I read the other day where they recently put together a big schwinn display.

Reactions: KJV
Brother Soul-G, I'm sure you are busy with the end of school affairs.
Just letting you know that your fans are waiting in the wings for your next build updates....:grin:

Brother Soul-G, I'm sure you are busy with the end of school affairs.
Just letting you know that your fans are waiting in the wings for your next build updates....:grin:
You are correct, O.J. I won't get much work done for another couple weeks. We're going a little late, because we started a little late. I did, however, take MY HOODLUM FRIEND to a buddy to have him help me ( or really to have me help him ) with some artistic welding. I will share photos when finished. ALSO, I'm having issues with tapatalk on my phone. I can't post anything on my phone, which is the most convenient way to play here, I think. Thanks for checking on me, though.

Latest posts

Back