my new build may be you want to check it out?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still no frame so tweaked /messed with this bike.

was a OK bike

2005 Sharp Hardcore
dsc001645c1af63fc1_blowup.jpg

frame 2005 Sharp made in USA

forks Sharp

head set FSA piggy

Gyro Odyssey

Gyro cables Hyper

stem Sun Riingle

Bars Sharp

Grips ODI mush room

brake lever Lizard skin

brake Tektro FX20

seat post Sharp pivatel

seat clamp Mongoose

seat Haro

sprocket Excalibur 46 tooth

cranks Profile SS

wheels front BFR laced to sealed bearing Formula hub

,rear Alex supper E laced to Mutiny sealed bearing Black Ball hub.

tires Kenda K Rad 20 X 2.125-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but it did not look wright so got to work opened up my wallet and bought more proper parts.
added a used supper wide/ Fat KMC chain a used Fat beefy Sharp sprocket and a NOS ACS Fat freewheel. they just scream mid school street.;) then ditched the grips for NOS Jive grips. swapped on some NOS reissue V monster tires. still hunting for a better MS rear brake.
dsc02183628d9b259d.jpg

dsc02184628d9b262c.jpg

dsc02185628d9b279b.jpg

dsc02188628d9b2b08.jpg

dsc02189628d9b2bd0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
: :lol: now I'm screwed. got tired waiting on the master frame to show up. bought a Eastern Grim Reaper.
s-l1600.jpg

just called Pat at flatland full this morning. they tried to call me. since I pre bought the Haro over 2 years back. to see if the address they have on file is still good to ship to. but the phone number they had was not still good nor was the email address on file. but the Master and the Grim Reaper will be here this Friday! :D

so now got to bikes to build up! : :rockout:

When it rains, it pours!
ya sold 1 bike to thin the heard.:inlove: then
stumbled on this on evil bay just had to have it.
astern Grim Reaper X BMX Frame
dsc0224962a93e4c6d.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks Slow-Rider for posting.
All those bikes are at the top.

Sure a world of difference from using old recycled throw away recycle parts and junk !!!!

Would I buy new and build new if I could ?
Don't know, might or might not.
For me I can't live it over again and too late to be somebody else.
And I really do enjoy taking things others don't want and making something useful with them.

More proof that this site is special.

I am willing to bet those builds look even better in person !

:rolleyes: just checked tracking.

dsc0225162ac3ca15f.jpg

A railroad mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're working to deliver your package as soon as possible.

:rolleyes: frank me up the bum. I got home today from work. UPS left me this not so cute note at my door.. on my bike frame. see any thing missing from the note's???
giphy_s.gif

dsc0225262ad246ef1.jpg

No freaking mention of when the next delivery date is ??? :mad: so I can be sure to be here to singe for it. :rolleyes:

OH and since two New frames are shipping to me threw UPS it could be either one.:/

well after playing click here click there on UPS web site. the next delivery day is Monday 3 days from now scheduled at when I am at work :mad: Estimated Time some were between: 09.00 AM - 05:45 PM depending on driver or weather this delivery date can change. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Through the app you can set the settings to 'no signature required '. This is only a good thing if you trust your neighborhood.

Can also specify delivery location.
Ya should have had it delivered to my local bike shop. they would and could have singed for it. so I would not have to wait lesson learned

man there web page is all franked up. they said delivery on Monday in last up date.
this morning check get this.
dsc0225462ae0349b4.jpg

I am afraid to leave the house. I need to do some shopping. but get the felling he's hiding round the corner.
:lol:
soon as I leave he will tape a new note to door. sorry we missed you.

:lol: sure as you guess. I get to end of corner to leave on my bike to go shopping. spot UPS at traffic light. so turn around back to my house wait 2 minuets.
singe and get handed these two boxes! :D

dsc0225662ae2ded37.jpg

Latest posts

Back